Urbantech Innovation Hub
Technology Demonstration Center Floor Plan
ProspectSV provides demonstration platforms at the lab, field and real-world scale.
The $12 million, 23,000 sq. ft Technology Demonstration Center located in San Jose, CA provides work space and resources for emerging technology companies to develop and demonstration their innovations.
Flexible Shop Space
Shop spaces available in 500 square foot allotments, expandable up to 2000 square feet.
- Spaces come ready to move in, with work surfaces, power, compressed air and ethernet, as well as access to shared tools and laboratory spaces.
- Leases can include shop space, equipment storage, office workstations and access to specialized facilities.
- Work with us to launch special events, technology demonstrations, collaborations and other commercialization support.
Meeting Rooms and Office Space
- Shared open office space with hot desks
- Conference & meeting rooms with flat screens and AV equipment
- Meeting rooms can be subdivided, or combined for events of up to 150 people.
ITS Signal Lab
The Intelligent Traffic Systems Lab (ITS Lab) at ProspectSV is a testbed for advanced transportation technologies in a safe environment. The ITS Lab enables hardware and software implementations of the many emerging Connected Vehicle applications, both for end user benefit and for traffic flow management. Available in the ProspectSV Technology Demonstration Center is a functional 4-way, 8-phase street intersection TS2 traffic cabinet with Siemens traffic controller, augmented with Dedicated Short Range Communications (DSRC) equipment and other advanced communications equipment. ITS Lab was built for technology development, refinement, and field trials in a safe, realistic environment in partnership with the leading technology companies in this space.
SimLab is integrated in the ProspectSV Demonstration Center and is operated by fka SV, a subsidiary of the German company fka and Aachen University. The SimLab is a National Highway Traffic Safety Administration guidelines compliant driving simulator, and is one of several different fka owned and operated driving simulators. With a real car and 220-degree multi-screen surround view, the simulator creates an immersive virtual environment for the driver. The fka SV SimLab offers a multitude of services from driving simulator time, up to full experiments for startups, OEMs, automotive suppliers, as well as automotive interest companies.