ProspectSV Pioneer Startup Membership Program
Are you a cleantech startup focused on creating high-impact solutions that will make our cities smarter and more sustainable? Apply to become a ProspectSV Pioneer Startup Member and join the most dynamic cleantech ecosystem in Silicon Valley.
As a member of the Pioneer Program, you will be an active part of this vibrant ecosystem and engage with other participants through warm personal introductions and relevant interactive events. And your company will be among first in line to be considered for pilot and demonstration projects that ProspectSV leads with the support of key government grants.
The ProspectSV Pioneer Startup Membership Program is an annual membership program that provides cleantech startup companies the opportunity to join the ProspectSV ecosystem and enjoy the following benefits:
- One 1-hour consultation with a ProspectSV subject matter expert
- One free admission to our annual symposium; two free admissions to all other ProspectSV events
- Introductions, upon request, to other startups, corporate and public sector partners in our ecosystem (Limit: 1 introduction per month)
- Two hours of ProspectSV conference room usage per month (during business hours)
- Consideration for grant-funded projects or grant proposals led by ProspectSV
- Company name and logo listed on our website along with a one-sentence description of the company
- Monthly newsletter
Membership fee: $1200*/year, paid in advance
*before transaction fee of $36.15 added on by Square
Must be a startup (<50 employees, <$50M equity raised, <10 years old, private)
Working on cleantech products or services
Based in US
NoTraffic is a turnkey traffic management platform powered by V2I communication & real-time optimization of signalized intersections.
Liberty PlugIns provides access control, data recording, grid communications, load management and mobile payment solutions for owners of basic (i.e. non-networked) Level 1, Level 2 and DC Fast Charging stations.
Innovative products that pair solar energy with EV charging, energy storage, and the grid.